How Can I Help?

state assistanceAssistance with state agencies

As your state rep, one of my highest priorities is to aid constituents who have an outstanding claim with a state agency or require assistance from the state government. My staff will make every effort to provide you timely and accurate information on the status of your claim or provide you the best directions as to how to proceed.

visit springfieldVisit Springfield

Will you be coming down to Springfield during the upcoming session? I would love to meet you. Please send a note to [email protected] with the following information: name, address, phone numbers, email address, number of people in the party, dates available in Springfield.


I offer an internship program for high school and college students of all majors who are interested in experiencing the day-to-day operations of a constituent service office.


My office helps provide guidance and key resources to help eligible constituents find information on state grants, loans, and assistance.

District Office

3153 Dundee Rd.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone: (847) 229-5499
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Get Directions

Springfield Office

241-E Stratton Office Building
Springfield, IL 62706

Phone: (217) 558-1004
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Get Directions